-
November 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
#11
Inactive Member
nothing yet? [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:20 AM
#12
-megalithanod
Guest
Nope - and it is a little late.
Can you PM the number and if it doesn't show up tomorrow I'll have them hold it for me at the depot
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:22 AM
#13
Inactive Member
will do! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:25 AM
#14
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm such a retard...
it's due for delivery TOMORROW.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:26 AM
#15
Inactive Member
bit of a language barrier problem there, pete?
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:31 AM
#16
Inactive Member
yeah...I couldn't understand UPS's American... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
nah, I just got my days mixed up... [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#17
-megalithanod
Guest
yep - Peeker the guy who can't read dates ans places [img]smile.gif[/img]
We'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:36 AM
#18
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks